Warning

Warning

Friday, September 22, 2017

An update and not an update....

The real update is actually an update of my previous post. I had gotten a bit stuck with the direction the scenario had taken previously so i just had to ellaborate a bit to restore the logic of the reasoning. Did i ever tell you people i'm a bit of a pedant at times?

I do however have a Bobbi Marie picture to show. Bobbi is becoming quite the sophisticate .....Lady Bobbi  sounds kinda nice and classy and it seems to fit her, especially as she mainly seems to attract arristocratic gentlemen.

Lady Bobbi has become just a bit too sophisticated to not be a "Lady"


No comments:

Post a Comment

I noticed that contrary to my google settings, not everyone seems to be able to comment. In those cases dont hesitate to complain to Google. I love comments and i have no real difficulties with anonymity. The wish to stay anonymous just comes with the territory.

Up to recent my home on the web until I was, after 17 years, for unknown reasons removed.


slinky....