Warning

Warning

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Ruffleena....

Looks quite vanilla at first sight but is probably the darkest one up to now. Could never have written this myself as i'm not really suited for the submissive role. Met Peggy Sue on fictionmania a few years ago and we liked eachothers stuff. Sadly never heard from her since but she was great at these rather subtle but sick descriptions of submissiveness. I supplied the images, the general story outline and the final outlook. Still totally love this one as it really is a serious mindfuck.



I know that you really don't want to need a strong man, but you just can't help it, can you? You know your body and your heart scream to have him throbbing hard as he views your satin draped helplessness.......Yes yes, my little lovey, a strong man is what you need to hold on to and thank god George likes you as he does or you'd be so very lonely.Tonight you will both walk romantically down the beach at sunset as he pours his commanding essence over you and sets your little girlish heart into flames with thoughts of becoming his lovely dutiful wife.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

I noticed that contrary to my google settings, not everyone seems to be able to comment. In those cases dont hesitate to complain to Google. I love comments and i have no real difficulties with anonymity. The wish to stay anonymous just comes with the territory.

Up to recent my home on the web until I was, after 17 years, for unknown reasons removed.


slinky....